Download And Read Epub Surrender: 40 Songs, One Story BY: Bono

Surrender: 40 Songs, One Story

 

LINK TO DOWNLOAD OR READ!!

Read Or Download Surrender: 40 Songs, One Story

Get Free Trial Just For Today!

Register Now!

Bono--artist, activist, and the lead singer of Irish rock band U2--has written a memoir: honest and irreverent, intimate and profound, Surrender is the story of the remarkable life he's lived, the challenges he's faced, and the friends and family who have shaped and sustained him."When I started to write this book, I was hoping to draw in detail what I'd previously only sketched in songs. The people, places, and possibilities in my life. Surrender is a word freighted with meaning for me. Growing up in Ireland in the seventies with my fists up (musically speaking), it was not a natural concept. A word I only circled until I gathered my thoughts for the book. I am still grappling with this most humbling of commands. In the band, in my marriage, in my faith, in my life as an activist. Surrender is the story of one pilgrim's lack of progress . . . With a fair amount of fun along the way." --BonoAs one of the music world's most iconic artists and the cofounder of the organizations ONE and

 

#bookish ,#kindleaddict ,#EpubForSale ,#bestbookreads ,#ebookworm ,#readyforit ,#downloadprint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*(PDF) Download* The Histories BY: Herodotus

e-book [Download] We Own This City: A True Story of Crime, Cops, and Corruption BY: Justin Fenton

[PDF Download] Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland BY: Christopher R. Browning